We are looking for a Tiger
Be our Sr. BI Marketing Analyst!
¿Do you want to join the fastest-growing cross-border eCommerce company in LATAM, to develop key aspects/initiatives within the Marketing Business Intelligence function and to help boost our thriving business?
Then this job opportunity is for you! We are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience as BI Analyst preferably coming from e.Commerce and/or multinational companies, that brings his/her passion and new ideas to revamp this core function, and that wants to significantly contribute in the company’s next growth stage.
The Sr. BI Marketing Analyst will be the Owner of developing models, reporting, automation and feeding the great Marketing team with business Insights. It will be a key piece and the backbone that will have Country Managers, Country Analysts, and Digital Analysts from Stakeholders. You will report directly to the Customer Lifecycle Manager to jointly develop the Marketing BI area.
- Planning and management of requirements in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Create marketing intelligence tools or systems, including design of databases, spreadsheets or related outputs, and develop the modeling area
- Building data models and audiences for use by marketing operations teams
- Identify or monitor current and potential users, using marketing intelligence tools to create segments, clusters that can be actionable by the Paid Media and Engagement team.
- Build models of LTV, Churn prediction, purchase propensity
- Generate impact on user retention
- Analyze competitive market strategies through the study of trends related to the product, users or the market.
- Graduated in engineering, systems, administration, Economic Sciences or related.
- Experience of at least 2 years in managing MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases
- Experience in Python and building machine learning models Analytical knowledge of the various business areas.
- Knowledge of project management and Agile tools. Able to prioritize objectives, identify resource needs and develop implementation plans.
- Self-taught, autonomous and capable of self-management with responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build positive relationships, exhibit and gain trust.
- Knowledge or experience in Marketing areas
- Experience in E-commerce will be valued
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse
- big query
- English speaker
¿Why should you work in Tiendamia?
- 100% remote.
- You will only have challenges.
- You will learn.
- You will be part of an awesome team of 300+ employees with a uniquely collaborative culture.
- You will be part of a company in a critical growth stage, enabling us to reach the Unicorn mark